Have you been to JESUS for the cleansing “POWER”? Are you “WASHED” in the BLOOD of the LAMB? Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour? Are you washed in the BLOOD of the LAMB?
1. It remits sins (Matt. 26:28).
2. It gives life to those who consume it (John 6:53).
3. It causes us to dwell in Christ and He in us (John 6:56).
4. It is the means by which Jesus purchased the church (Acts 20:28).
5. It is the means by which Jesus becomes our atonement through faith (Rom. 3:25).
6. It justifies us and saves us from wrath (Rom. 5:9).
7. It redeems us (Eph. 1:7; 1 Pet. 1:18-19; Rev. 5:9).
8. It brings those who were far away from God near to Him (Eph. 2:13).
9. It grants us the forgiveness of sins (Col. 1:14).
10. It brings peace and reconciliation to God (Col. 1:20).
11. It has obtained eternal redemption for us (Heb. 9:12).
12. It cleanses our conscience from dead works to serve the living God (Heb. 9:14).
13. It is the means by which we enter the most holy place with boldness (Heb. 10:19).
14. It speaks a better word than the blood of Abel (Heb. 12:24, NIV).
15. It sanctifies us (Heb. 13:12).
16. It makes us complete for every good work (Heb. 13:20-21, NKJV).
17. It cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7).
18. It bears witness in the earth along with the Spirit and the water (1 John 5:8, KJV).
19. It is the means by which Jesus washes us (Rev. 1:5; 7:14).
20. It is the means by which we overcome the accuser of the brethren (Rev. 12:11).
Summary: Thank God for the “precious” blood of Christ . . . the “sprinkled” blood of Christ . . . the blood of “the new covenant” . . . the blood of “the eternal covenant” (1 Pet. 1:19; Heb. 12:24; Luke 22:20; Heb. 13:20).